TANGO & YOGA RETREAT for Women
1-3 March 2018, Barcelona
Roxana Suarez & Jane Dominey
Exclusive Women’s Tango and Yoga Retreat with Roxana Suarez and Jane Dominey in Barcelona!
We have designed this unique program to make a true transformation in your dance! Our holistic approach, 1-1 advice and hands on corrections by world class teachers will help you break through to the next level by increasing your flexibility, perfecting your women’s technique, connecting with musicality and building your self confidence. We’ll work in a small group of maximum 12 ladies to make sure that you get the personal attention that you deserve and to create an intimate and supportive vibe where you can practice as much as you need and ask all the questions you want without any rush or embarrassment.
So, if you are tired of big group classes, or you feel that you don’t get the attention and corrections that you need, or that your body and flexibility are holding you back, then this retreat is for you! Stop spinning circles around that ‘hombre’ and let us help you bring out your inner dancer, feminine creativity and confidence to shine!
Small group = Big Change
To reserve your place, simply pay the deposit 250 Euros and leave your name and email via our secure payment page and we’ll be in contact shortly to confirm your reservation.
For returning students we are offering a 10% discount and of course we have new content to share!
Please feel free to call me or whatsapp me on +34 687.303.598 if you have any questions, Looking forward to sharing the weekend with you! Jane
Take this fantastic and unique opportunity to join Roxana Suarez and her personal yoga teacher for 16 hours of intensive tango, yoga and stretching, meditation and nutrition PLUS enjoy a relaxing spa and massage and meals with the teachers!
- Personalised tuition with world class performer, Roxana Suarez
- Yoga and stretching with Jane Dominey
- Small and intensive group classes, max 12 px
- Advice and corrections for your personal tango technique
- Stretching and exercise tips according to your body and flexibility
- Yoga and stretching quick routines for tango dancers
- Meditation, confidence and mindset for dancers (social and professional)
- Nutrition and energy workshops
- 5***** Spa circuit and massage
- Great food, wine and company!
Enjoy a luxurious women’s weekend of tango, yoga, spa & massage and of course, good food, wine and great milongas!
Tango, Yoga, Meditation
Women’s technique, yoga, stretching, meditation and nutrition for Tango dancers!
Sat – Local menu del dia
Sun – Argentinian parrillada
Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Dress up and show off your new moves and enjoy Barcelona’s best milongas with your new girlfriends!
Relax and enjoy a luxurious spa circuit and massage
What to expect
Isn’t it frustrating that however much you practice, your body flexibility holds you back from unravelling with elegant dissociation and allowing your legs to simply continue your movement resulting in incredible boleos! This weekend, Jane will loosen you up in all the right places, unlocking your spine, hips and shoulders. Yoga and stretching greatly improve your breathing, posture, balance and flexibility, all necessary to produce elegant and flowing embellishments!
Women’s tango technique
Women’s technique in a small and personal group. Roxana will teach you her most elegant embellishments and pick up on all the tiny changes you can make to improve your posture, dissociation and style, making a real breakthrough in your dance. Get the personal corrections that you need and practice in a supportive group!
Are you what you eat? Following a healthy diet on the go can be tough, but beauty and energy works from the inside out. How does your diet affect your energy levels, emotions and ultimately your dance? Find out this weekend how top dancers take care of their nutrition for a healthy mind and body balance!
Meditation & Coaching
One of the factors that greatly affects your performance is confidence. When you dance, are you 100% present or worrying about your style? We’ll teach you how to connect with your partner, overcome your nerves and boost your confidence! Whether you want to be more in the receptive mode at the Milonga or to prepare yourself for your first professional performance, meditation can help!!
To reserve your place, simply pay the deposit 250 Euros and leave your name via our secure payment page and send us an email via the contact page with your details so we can contact you. Looking forward to sharing the weekend with you!
alternatively via your own account PAYPAL
Reference: YOUR NAME / TANGOYOGA
Please note that deposits are nonrefundable/nonexchangable and that any transfer fees incurred are not included in the price of the event.
- One of the most significant things you can do for yourself in this busy world is to put aside some time for YOU. The yoga and meditation classes with Jane are addictive. Her voice and energy lift you up and make you flow! Roxana is simply one of the best tango teachers in the world! Taking women technique lessons with her is one luxury treat. Sign me up!
- I cherish the insights and resolutions gained from the retreat. When I got back I had a tango lesson with my dance partner (who has been dancing for 20 years!) Our embrace felt much more comfortable when I thought about the tips you gave me for my posture :) My partner complimented me and said I danced more relaxed and was more stable, and then our teacher cheered us on for dancing so beautifully! So the retreat started a chain reaction of satisfied feeling with many people. Thank you and kisses to you all! :)
- I am so grateful for attending this retreat. Since I came home, I started doing the stretches Jane taught us for dissociation. It worked wonders, doing this every evening helped my whole body unravel from the long day. Neck stretching was also great. It´s amazing when one has the input, how one can apply what one learns to help in daily life and to bring joy. I am trying to practice the walking and balance and make myself a better dancer. This retreat has given me the opportunity to stand outside of myself and think about how I would like to dance and to focus on that. Thank you my two lovely ladies for the warmth, joy, exercises, bond, information. The weekend was a wonderful experience in so many ways. There is a photo of the two of you together. It is so natural and you both look so happy, harmonious and joyful. This is the expectation and the reality is so much more. You have spent a lot of time thinking about how to stretch and move to make the body move more fluently and effortlessly and I take that with me and will practice it. It was great to learn from you. Big hugs of thanks to you both and to all you lovely ladies that made it that much more by being present. I wear a big smile on my face for no apparent reason and that is because of this weekend and all of you!
- My time in Barcelona was so great that I had problems to get my soul who kept strolling there, to return to my body here ;) Dancing in the milonga and in my regular class I got lovely compliments about my dance and being so relaxed and smiley and happy. I hope I can preserve this state of mind! And I loved the nutrition workshop, I´m implementing it already and diving deeper into nutrition and my wellness! Thank you both so much!
- TINA, DENMARK I loved the retreat, I got lovely compliments from almost all of my dance partners on the last night in Barcelona and in the end danced pretty much every tanda. Usually when I dance I pay a lot of attention to technique but this time I just enjoyed the way my body feels. So light, flexible and willing to do whatever I ask of it without effort. I’ve never danced so well and felt so good. I’ve danced twice since in Denmark and the lovely feeling is still the same. For me dancing used to be a fight with my body. Extending used to involve loads of muscle tension to force my body to stretch and even then it would only stretch my spine or my legs but not both at the same time. Now it stretches much further and in both directions without any effort. Every time I take a step I enjoy the feeling of my body stretching towards infinity. It feels like I got a whole new body and for the first time I love my body and for the first time I feel like a dancer